Tuesday 22 May 2012

PPP // Speaking from Experience - Design Development

I was just playing around with ideas, and thought about using perspective to base the design around, but when I taught about it i wasn't entirely sure how to work out the math of it all when it came to layout and where things should be placed to produce the image from only one specific angle, this will have to be an area i look into in the future.


This got me thinking that I should probably incorporate a design lesson into the design which could introduce the new students to an aspect of design that i found tough or difficult to understand when i first got taught it. So I thought it would be a chance to explore my recent interest in modernism, since I have actually understood the difference between modernism and post modernism i have increasingly become more interested in modernist design, I have unknowingly always preferred it (in some cases) but not fully understood the category it fell in.

Also I dont think I have ever seen a modernist lunch box before so it will be something a bit unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment